IFSW Full Member
Professional organisations representing social workers at a country-wide level can join IFSW as a full voting member. This level of membership enables your organisation to influence international social work policies and directions. Members enjoy being part of a strong network that provides support within a global community.
Members in this category of IFSW receive:
- Advocacy for the promotion of social work or social justice, on the members’ behalf, in their country, region, internationally and/or within the United Nations
- An active culture of sharing and learning across nations, regions and the globe
- Support for members’ campaigns for social work and social justice outcomes
- Participation in regional and global conferences
- Links with other members to improve regional networks and practice based networks
- Resources and a dedicated International Social Work Journal
- Access to advertise social work jobs internationally
- A social work relevant news service
To join IFSW as a nationwide professional organisation representing social workers, or as co-ordinating of two or more social work representative bodies within one country please download the application form.